REDUCE YOUR HOURS
ADD TO YOUR BOTTOM LINE
Stop working so hard on your finance and admin tasks and start automating and leveraging so you can step back, take actions to grow your business and add profits to your bottom line.
February 12th - 10:00 to 16:00 - Chelmsford - EARLY BIRD PRICES AVAILABLE
- Are your invoices piling up?
- Do you not know what financial reports you need, let alone how to read them?
- Is dealing with your business finances just one big headache after another?
I am hosting a one-off Finance Systems and Leverage Day to help solve all of your finance management issues.
On the day I will be covering the FASTER way to systemise and leverage the finance function of your business:
- Finance - introduction to, and the set-up of, xero - including specifically for Serviced Accommodation businesses
- Automation - how to save time and save thousands of pounds each year through automation (no need for your accountant to do the bookkeeping for you)
- Systems and Apps - an in-depth look at the apps and software you need and exactly how to set-it up for your business (ability to create the systems in the room)
- Tax - how to invoice & report VAT and budget for Corporation & Personal Tax
- Extra Leverage - After automation comes leverage to take more off your hands - find out the best way to do this saving you hundreds each month
- Reports - what reports are needed and how to easily create and read them to improve your business
What does this mean for your business? Say you run Serviced Accommodation (SA), I will cover:
- How to set-up xero for easy and meaningful reports, per SA, per location and more
- How to systemise the approval of bills so that profit per booking is known, bills are automatically updated to xero and you weekly payments are done in minutes
- How to work with the systems and apps you are currently using more effectively, reducing time, confusion and effort
- How to invoice guests and agencies simply, keep on top of sales income and ensure your business has a health cash flow
- And finally, how to remove yourself further from the business so you can focus on results and improving performance
If your business is not property management, don't worry, I have run an on-line eCommerce business, services based business, education based business, property flip business so will have the skills and experience to help you streamline the finance function in your business.
PLUS: I will be sharing my collection of excel templates for your exclusive use and training videos to help setup new software and apps after the day.
The date for your diary is:
Wednesday, 12th February - 10:00 to 16:00, Chelmsford
Bring your laptop
My usual finance consultancy day rate is £1,500 + VAT
However, as I am opening the doors to a select few, there are only a FEW SPACES LEFT and I have reduced my rate significantly.
This means, you can get the training day for JUST £415 + VAT (until 5th February)
Remember this is a one-off day due to many requests and I have no planned dates in the future to run this event again.
So if you want to save time, money and effort in your business, book to attend the training day now.
"He is our first point of contact on all things Financial and is the guru at explaining procedures in a simple fashion. He has enormous patience and a great sense of humour and tackles every challenge in such a relaxed laid back style that he makes it look easy" - Irene
"Stephen has proven himself to be an asset for his many and varied skills including, but not limited to: coordination, communication, governance, financial planning, management accounting and reporting, software specification, software development and testing" - Richard
"Has made my role a lot easier than I’m sure it would have been" - Simon